Eden Hazard spent seven seasons with Chelsea, producing some of his best football, and may be in line for a return from Real Madrid.
Eden Hazard has struggled for impact at Real Madrid two years into his five-year deal.
The 30-year-old signed with Madrid for a reported €100 million (£86m) from Chelsea in 2019.
Hazard has battled against injuries and poor form in Spain, making 43 appearances and scoring five goals in two seasons.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA WEIGH UP SHOCK HAZARD RETURN
Eden Hazard could make a sensational return to Chelsea and end his underwhelming spell with Real Madrid, reports AS.
Chelsea are weighing up a shock move for the Belgium attacking midfielder, who spent seven years with the Blues.
The report did not disclose any financial details but cited Hazard’s strong connection with Chelsea’s squad and desire to re-discover his best football.
- The Sun claims Manchester United are plotting a cut-price move for Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka as a replacement for Paul Pogba, who has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain in recent days.
- Tottenham’s swap deal for Bryan Gil from Sevilla in exchange for Erik Lamela will soon be finalized according to Sky Sports. Spurs will also pay £21.6 million (€25m) for the winger.
- Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowsk is “interested” in a contract offer from Chelsea after his agent spoke to the Blues, claims Bild. Lewandowski is seen as Chelsea’s alternative option should they fail to land Erling Haaland.
- Switzerland international Xherdan Shaqiri could be among those sold by Liverpool in an off-season clear-out, according to the Liverpool Echo. Divock Origi and Nat Phillips were also mentioned in the report.
- talkSPORT reports that Arsenal are preparing a £30m bid to sign Sheffield United goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale . The Times claims the Gunners have been told to raise their offer.