Vectrus Careers – Vectrus Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check Vectrus Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current Vectrus Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Vectrus Jobs in Doha. Vectrus company is going to do a new recruitment at Vectrus Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Vectrus can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Vectrus Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Vectrus Jobs before applying.
Vectrus Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Vectrus Careers Page
Vectrus Qatar Jobs 2021:- Vectrus company has recently sought applications for the post of Fitness Center Clerk/Trainer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Vectrus company is giving very good salary for the post of Fitness Center Clerk/Trainer (on Average QAR 5224.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Vectrus Company on the website of Vectrus Company. The location of this Vectrus Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Vectrus Jobs in Doha.
Vectrus Jobs Description Given at Vectrus Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Vectrus Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Fitness Center Clerk/Trainer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5224.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Vectrus Doha Jobs 2021
The Fitness Center Clerk/Trainer is responsible for performing the day-to-day tasks for operation of 24/7 fitness facilities. Services provided include: fitness instructional classes and personal training, basic facility & equipment maintenance, sports leagues, special events, incentive programs and other supporting activities as specified in the Performance Work Statement. The Fitness Center Clerk/Trainer reports to the Fitness Center Manager and Lead Fitness Center Clerk. Responsibilities
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of Fitness Center Services as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing clean, friendly and well maintained fitness centers.
- Shall conduct group training and personal training sessions.
- Facilitate sports leagues, special events, incentive programs and other supporting activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and condition of the equipment in the facility. Shall maintain procedures for tracking and issuing fitness/sports equipment to guests.
- Provides clean jerseys and towels to authorized fitness guests.
- Completes weekly inspections of fitness and sports equipment, fields and facilities and documents discrepancies and forwards to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Ensure bottled water is stocked in refrigeration units and clean weekly.
- Pick up trash and other items left behind by guests as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
- Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
- Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of time sheet.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Standard gym equipment and basic cleaning supplies.
Work will be indoors and outdoors. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U. S. interests. 100% Overseas Assignment.
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50 lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
Current or equivalent American Red Cross CPR/AED and first aid certification
Must be certified in Personal Training or Group Instructor classes such as step aerobics, cross fit, spin, etc.) certification (upload all certifications to applicant profile)
Must have valid Passport
Pass host country vetting requirements
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Must be able to pass employment qualification requirements that include medical, dental, drug testing, and background checks.
A minimum of one year of working in a health club setting. Experience to include: leading group instructional classes, personal training sessions, knowledge of intramural sports rules and excellent customer satisfaction results.
Skills: Good communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
How to Submit Application at Vectrus Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Vectrus can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Vectrus. After this, you will see the option of Vectrus Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Vectrus Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Vectrus -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Vectrus Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Vectrus Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.