SOSi Careers – SOSi Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Check SOSi Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Qatar Jobs 2021. Current SOSi Doha Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for SOSi Jobs in Doha. SOSi company is going to do a new recruitment at SOSi Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha SOSi can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this SOSi Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SOSi Jobs before applying.
SOSi Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official SOSi Careers Page
SOSi Qatar Jobs 2021:- SOSi company has recently sought applications for the post of Billeting Coordinator. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SOSi company is giving very good salary for the post of Billeting Coordinator (on Average QAR 5,000.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SOSi Company on the website of SOSi Company. The location of this SOSi Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this SOSi Jobs in Doha.
SOSi Jobs Description Given at SOSi Careers Portal
Full Details of SOSi Doha Jobs 2021
SOSi is currently seeking an experienced Billeting Coordinator to support a Facilities Maintenance and Material Support contract with our government customer.
- Manage the bulk of the site billeting requirements and perform tasks related to reservations, inventory, and control of related assets to include reconciliation and coordination of records for inbound and outbound personnel
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance and update of the billeting portion of the customer web site
- Responsible for management of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ’s) in accordance with directives established by the customer
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Active in scope Secret clearance
- At least five years of directly related or relevany expereince
- Understanding of the Air Force or Army culture, language and expectations for mission success
- Fluency in a foreign language
- The environment is very arid, dusty and dry. Deployed personnel will be exposed to extreme heat over long periods. Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location may be remote and uncomfortable
- Personnel may be exposed to hazardous conditions
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
How to Submit Application at SOSi Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha SOSi can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SOSi. After this, you will see the option of SOSi Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SOSi Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SOSi -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SOSi Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Disclaimer:→ All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of SOSi Jobs before applying. Qatargovernmentjobs.com will not responsible for any mistake or error.